Tuesday, August 23, 2011

T minus...

3 days and counting. 

This week we are presenting and defending our final projects and performing some board review.  So far, so good.  I have been greatly edified by the board review and I feel a bit more confident today than I had been feeling about passing the exam that has appeared as the guide-post over the past 2.5 years. 

I still find myself terrified of the responsibility that is coming, but I feel ready to pass the certification exam, get my license, and begin practicing as a PA.  I have a job (I don't recall if I mentioned that yet) and am thankful for that.  With all of this going on I have been humbled by the number of my classmates who have not had even an interview yet, let alone multiple interviews without a job offer.  I am one of the fortunate - blessed - ones. 

All is well, and I'm ready to go.   Just 3 more days.  And what a great 3 days it will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment