Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The little things...

Today I want to post about the little things that make the grind of PA school a little bit better.  This is meant to be something of a celebration as we are now 190 days out from graduation and being done with all challenges associated with school (and after those 190 days, I get to enjoy all the challenges that come with actual work, but that's for another post). 

First, and foremost, my wife has made it all endurable.  She has helped me in every way from taking care of the kids with often minimal input from me to packing me a lunch almost every day for the past 1.5 years.  She deserves high praise and all my love for her endurance and her efforts, and the fact that yesterday she had to take a "rain check" valentine from me for something really special next year when the finances are more stable.  

But today, the biggest "little thing" is that they gave me an office.  It isn't much to look at, but the benefits one receives from having a quiet place to eat lunch or do a chart review are marvelous for one's psyche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment